Thursday, July 19, 2012

Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (IF)

Diets - Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (IF).
Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (IF).

Do you know about - Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (IF)

Diets! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Diets. You check out this article for home elevators anyone want to know is Diets.

How is Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (IF)

Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (IF) Tube. Duration : 9.45 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Diets. ** Recipe included in my new low carb, gluten free cookbook, Low Carbing Among Friends. Please check it out at our website @ www.amongfriends.us ** In another recipe coming out of Jennifer Eloff's awesome low carb cookbook, Splendid Low Carbing, I prepare a food that I probably would have swore I would never eat -- eggplant. In just another one of those amazing things that low carb lifestyle brought to me, my taste buds have changed. I now like eggplant well enough to voluntarily eat it. Here's a link to Jennifer's website www.low-carb.us *Join the Facebook page - www.facebook.com * My Low Carb Blog - www.atkinsdietgeek.com Ingredients 1 Medium Eggplant, thinly sliced 1 cup of grated parmesan 2 eggs 1 pound ground beef, browned 8 oz Sausage, browned 2 cloves garlic 1.5 cups of No Sugar Added Spaghetti Sauce 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded Nutrition info per serving: 456 Calories, 33g Fat, 9.3 Total Carbs ( minus 3.3g fiber), 30g Protein. (IF = Induction Friendly)
I hope you get new knowledge about Diets. Where you'll be able to put to use in your life. And most importantly, your reaction is Diets. View Related articles associated with Diets. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (IF).



No comments:

Post a Comment